We make workplace pension compliance simple for your clients – and you
Building trust, reducing admin and supporting payroll
Auto-enrolment made simple
Pension obligations and auto-enrolment (AE) legislation are complex, even for accountants and payroll providers. And compliance is more important than ever as The Pensions Regulator conducts more spot checks that include intermediaries. Any resulting non-compliance and associated fines will result in parties being named publicly.
We work in partnership with accountants, complementing your processes and helping you build stronger relationships with payroll and non-payroll clients alike. The Husky service and platform simplifies every aspect of AE – from helping companies set up workplace pensions to managing all ongoing paperwork, employee communication and the myriad of other obligations. You get expert support to resolve any legacy or ongoing issues while ensuring your clients have the best possible scheme for their business.
Whether your clients are staging late, starting a new company, re-enrolling or switching schemes, Husky makes workplace pensions easy for everyone.
Great for you, easy for your clients
Compliance peace of mind
The vast majority of accountants believe their clients are auto-enrolment compliant. Yet over 50% of those we partner with have clients whose workplace pension schemes experience anomalies picked up by Husky.
We work directly with you and your clients, where helpful, so you’re confident their AE obligations are fulfilled at all times – whether they’re switching provider, re-enrolling or starting a new company.
Free up your time and resources
Working with us removes cost and hassle for you and your clients – payroll and non-payroll – while reducing risk for your business.
We effectively automate much of the painful administration of ongoing AE management, including communicating with employees, ensuring providers have up-to-date information about your clients’ workforce and dealing with compliance. Plus, we’re on hand if The Pensions Regulator conducts an AE audit, which they’re increasingly doing.
A transparent approach
We’re proud of the straightforward way we work in partnership with you.
From communication to process, everything about us is designed to be as simple as possible – we’re even payroll agnostic.
We’re committed to building trust and respect in our relationship with you and your clients. Which means no hidden fees, no promoting one product over another and no encroaching on your relationships .
The Husky process
Whether your client wants to ensure ongoing compliance, is a new company, has missed its staging or duties start date or wants to switch pension providers – we make the process easy.
- We strengthen your client relationships – You’re in control, and we simply complement the service you deliver
- We deal directly with your clients – Giving you peace of mind their auto-enrolment obligations are fulfilled and everyone’s compliant
- Should you wish, you’ll receive a referral fee for introducing us – Your clients pay us directly for our service
- We profile your clients’ businesses – We’re independent and match them to suitable schemes so they’re able to make an informed pension choice
- Your clients benefit from our simple, affordable pricing structure – Pricing is tailored to the size of their business
- We liaise with the pension provider to set up your clients’ schemes - Handling all the tedious paperwork and opt-outs
- We handle ongoing management – Our ongoing monthly commitment includes ensuring the pension provider has accurate information about your clients’ workforces
How we help
Duties start date and new companies
We simplify the tricky process of profiling your clients’ business and staff – using guided choice to match them with the best pension schemes for their company and staff.
If your client’s staging date or duties start date has passed, we can sort everything retrospectively to ensure compliance fast – including backdating contributions
Switching schemes and re-enrolment
Transferring and re-enroling is easy for you and your client with Husky. We manage the admin and working to reduce reduce fees for your clients through our preferential pricing arrangements.
Pension providers we work with
All the pension providers we work with are honest, sustainable and sound, helping your clients find the most suitable scheme for their business.
Get started with Husky
We complement your client relationships with our comprehensive pension support and outstanding service. Download our brochure to learn more about how we partner with you to help your clients and strengthen your relationships.
- Ensure your clients are fully compliant with their pension obligations
- Help your clients make the best pension choices
- Reduce admin for you and your payroll team
- Payroll agnostic
- Free for accountants – and an affordable monthly fee for your clients
It’s such a relief to know that all my clients are AE compliant and that all ongoing scheme compliance is taken care of. Managing AE admin was proving a massive headache in the absence of Husky.