Simple, transparent pricing
Our clear pricing structure is based on the number of workers in your business – with no hidden fees at any stage.
What do you pay?
Our comprehensive workplace pension service is designed to save you money and benefit your staff, which is why our prices are clear, tailored and affordable.
First, there’s an initial set-up fee for getting your scheme in place and ensuring compliance. Then, there’s a small monthly fee for ongoing management – it’s one payment each month, irrespective of your payroll frequency. Both costs are based on the number of workers in your company. All our contracts run for 36 months to align with the re-enrolment cycle, starting from your staging date or duties start date.
What’s more, we get preferential pricing on pensions from our network of trusted providers, plus we work to reduce your provider fees at every re-enrolment (benefitting you and your employees).
One-off setup fee
Total monthly fee
All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%
What do you get?
- Company profiling: We deliver guided choice, matching you with honest, sustainable and viable pension schemes that are best for your business.
- Compliance peace of mind: Pension legislation is complex. We ensure that you’re compliant – during set up and every month ongoing.
- Employee communication: We handle all communication, keeping your employees informed about the scheme and the amount they’ve saved.
- Ongoing management: We reassess your business every pay period, calculating contributions and keeping up with any changes.
- Payroll-agnostic service: Unlike many pension service providers, we’re payroll agnostic, so we work with whatever system you use.
Missed your staging date or duties start date?
These are terms that refer to when you have to have a pension scheme up and running. If you're an established business, you may have a staging date - you and/or your accountant will have received a letter from The Pensions Regulator.
If you first employed staff on or after 1 October 2017, you have what's called a 'duties start date' instead of a 'staging date'. This means your pension obligations begin on the day your first employee starts work.
Miss your date, and you risk being fined by The Pensions Regulator.
If you're one month or more past either date, help is at hand with our emergency service. We get you compliant as quickly as possible, helping you choose the right scheme, saving you time and dealing with all the administrative pain - including backdating contributions - on your behalf.
We charge a one-off fee for this service based on the size of your business and the amount of time that's passed since your staging date or duties start date. It starts at just £150 for small companies. The standard set-up fee is payable in addition to this amount.
*Use the pension calculator to input the size of your workforce and see the one-off set-up fee that applies in addition to the relevant emergency service charge above.
We worried about falling foul of investing our and our employees’ money into the wrong type of scheme or provider. When I spoke with Husky I realised that there was help out there. Husky gave me the information I needed to opt for a good provider. The service that Husky provides, at an affordable price, has been superb.