This privacy notice will help you understand how Husky Finance uses and protects your personal data. Husky Finance, is a trading name of Financial SatNav Limited (referred to below as “Husky”/”we”/”us”/”our”) and is a company registered in England and Wales under registered number 08071637, with our registered office at Gloucester House, Church Walk, Burgess Hill, West Sussex RH15 9AS, UK and our operational London office at 10 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AF. You can contact our voluntarily appointed Data Protection Officer at if you have any concerns or wish to exercise your rights by emailing email@example.com
We’re committed to your data privacy and security. As such we give you these promises:
- We will only collect data about you that is relevant and necessary;
- Your data will only be held on systems that meet compliance standards;
- Your data will only be accessed by those who need it and we will minimise the amount of data that is processed, wherever possible;
- We won’t share or sell your data to any third party, except for the marketing of our own services to you, unless either you have agreed, we are required to share it by law or we need to fulfil our service commitments to you through a third party that meets our own privacy standards;
- We will always remember that it is your personal data, not ours. As such we will ensure complete transparency and openness with you wherever possible.
- We respect your rights as outlined in the next section and will respond to all requests promptly
You have the following rights over any data we hold about you:
- Right to object to processing at any time
- Right to opt out of marketing at any time
- Right to have inaccurate data corrected
- Right to erasure of personal data from our database
- Right to export of personal data You can read more about your rights here. If you would like to uphold your rights then please contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you are in dissatisfied with our response you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. This can be done at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
How we Collect your Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information given to us by you or your agents. This may include emails, calls, CV, meetings, events and events
- From Employers and/or their agents in order to set up and operate workplace pensions on behalf of the employers’ workers.
- Via our website when firms express an interest in its services.
- Information we get from your use of our services.
- Data from referrals, resellers or proactive marketing activity.
What Data we Collect
We try and minimise the data held and the exact data elements we hold will be dependent on your journey with us. Typically, data elements we collect include:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
- Company Details
- Business Social Media Page
- Service Usage including IP address when you use our portal
- Calls may also be recorded for information holding, quality and training purposes.
How we Process your Data:
Data is processed/stored mainly on encrypted cloud services such Microsoft 365, Azure, and other SaaS platforms including for marketing. Further to Section 119A of the Data Protection Act 2018 and noting Case C-311/18 in the European Court of Justice, if your data is transferred or processed outside of the UK or EEA we ensure the safeguards of International Data Transfer Agreements (IDTAs) or Addendums are enforced. Where this is not possible, we ensure that European Standard Contractual Clauses are entered.
We regularly review suppliers for data security compliance to ensure your data is safe and track where your data is held. We will also need to exchange information with your employer for pension administration.
All our processes are subject to various internal policies to ensure that your data privacy and security is upheld.
What we use your Data for:
We process your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To deliver our services and products
- To send invitations to events and follow these up if you have signed up to them
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customise our website according to your online behaviour and personal preferences.
Our website and other materials sent to you may contain links to other third party websites. We may also offer buttons to social media that link to third party services. We’re not responsible for the content or your data privacy these sites provide through their tools or sites.
Dependant on the data you provide us and for what purpose it is provided we may need to retain your data based on your journey with us. Typically, we will retain your data for up to 6 years from the point we no longer engage with you.
If you wish to find out more about your specific data retention, please contact us.
Every marketing email sent from Us allows you to opt out of receiving emails from us, except for the purposes of fulfilling any contractual arrangements.
You can also contact us at the email address above and request to opt out, view, export or delete your data. If you request for your data to be deleted, your name and email address will be added to an exceptions list and all other data removed to the extent possible.
You may also receive Statutory communications for enrolment and service requirements. These are not classed as marketing and you will be unable to unsubscribe from these.
We seek to uphold our legal obligations as covered by the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016. Our Data Protection Authority is designated as the ICO.
Where Data is processed in any other jurisdictions, and you believe we may be infringing on legal or regulatory obligation please contact us at the above address immediately.