Transparent, easy-to-understand pricing for your clients
Our clear pricing structure is based on the number of people your clients employ – there are no hidden fees and no cost to you
The Husky pricing structure
Auto-enrolment is the employer’s responsibility, so there are no costs to you for our service. Your clients pay us directly for setting up and managing their pension scheme. We even pay you a referral fee for introducing us to your clients, should you wish.
Like every aspect of working with us, we keep pricing clear and simple – with no hidden costs at any stage.
Your clients pay an initial set-up fee and a monthly charge – both are based on the number of workers they employ and their payroll frequency. In line with the re-enrolment cycle, all our contracts run for 36 months.
Here’s what your clients with monthly payrolls will pay for the Husky service. If they run non-monthly payrolls, they will need to contact us to discuss the ongoing management fee.
One-off setup fee
Total monthly fee
All prices are exclusive of VAT at 20%
Have your clients missed their staging date or duties start date?
The Pensions Regulator is increasingly active in pursuing non-compliance - so if your clients have missed their staging or duties start date, they need to act fast to avoid fines.
With our emergency service, your clients achieve compliance as quickly as possible. We handle the administrative burden (even dealing with backdating contributions) on their behalf.
Your clients pay a one-off fee, which varies depending on the number of employees and the amount of time that's passed since the staging date or duties start date - this starts at just £150 for small companies. Our standard set-up fee is payable in addition to this amount.
*Use the calculator above to see the one-off set-up fee that applies
**Want to check a client’s staging date? Use this easy tool.
What your clients get with Husky
- Company profiling: We deliver guided choice, matching companies with honest, sustainable and viable pension schemes.
- Compliance peace of mind: Auto-enrolment legislation is complex. We ensure that everyone’s compliant, during set-up and every month ongoing.
- Employee communication: We handle all communication, keeping employees informed about the scheme and the amount they’ve saved.
- Ongoing management: We reassess the employer every pay period, calculating contributions and keeping up with any changes.
- Payroll-agnostic service: Unlike many pension service providers, we’re payroll agnostic, so we work with whatever system your clients use.
Get started with Husky
We complement your client relationships with our comprehensive pension support and outstanding service. Download our brochure to learn more about how we partner with you to help your clients and strengthen your relationships.
- Ensure your clients are fully compliant with their pension obligations
- Help your clients make the best pension choices
- Reduce admin for you and your payroll team
- Payroll agnostic
- Free for accountants – and an affordable monthly fee for your clients
From the first time I spoke with Husky, I realised how much our clients needed them. The Husky service makes life easy for them when going through the process of choosing, running and managing a workplace pension. Thanks to Husky, my clients can focus on their businesses and not have to worry about the intricacies of this new regulation. We have sent lots of clients to Husky and we can’t recommend them highly enough.
Martin & Co