Starting Your Salary Exchange Pension with our Husky App.
- Access to Husky’s Salary Exchange services. You will need us to manage your Workplace pension first, and then you can activate Salary Exchange.
- Confirm that your employees understand the benefits using the Husky for Everyone app.
- Accept and sign the agreement and necessary documents provided by Husky. Employees can also sign the agreement through the app.
- Provide some basic information about your current payroll setup.
- Husky will assist you with this checklist and continue to support you throughout your journey.
- When you go live, your team will receive their first communication about salary exchange, its benefits and how to apply for it. Employee Education.
- We ensure every employee can grasp the benefits of salary exchange. They will have access to our app, educational materials, and experts for any questions.
- The process starts with our communication to the team about the upcoming change. Employees can decide if the scheme suits them and apply directly using the Husky app.
- Once the employer has counter-signed the Salary Exchange agreements online using the Husky Portal, Salary Exchange will be automatically applied.
- Husky will work with your payroll team to ensure everything is setup correctly
- Husky is committed to helping all your staff, present and future, understand the required pension contributions for their desired retirement. We’ll handle setup and administration and offer real human support via Email and Phone anytime you need it.
- Salary Exchange is not a one-off task: new workers joining the company, employees wanting to change their contribution levels or even salary changing affecting pension compliance are some of the monthly processes that Husky will manage on your behalf.
BENEFITS OF CHOOSING HUSKY TO SETUP AND MANAGE YOUR WORKPLACE PENSIONS
- Husky offers a range of Workplace Pension options that meet stringent criteria. We provide detailed information about each scheme’s benefits, worker and company costs, and the variations in the number of fund options.
- Husky can efficiently set up various pension schemes for your company. In some cases, we can even leverage our contacts to secure better pricing.
Auto-Enrolment Compliance Audit
- Husky’s auto-enrolment functionality ensures continuous validation of your company’s workplace pension scheme to ensure compliance with The Pensions Regulator (TPR) requirements.
- Husky handles all aspects of pension administration, including enrolling new members, confirming pension contributions, sending statutory communications, and facilitating communication with the scheme for any other queries as needed.
AE Admin (Declaration of Compliance, Communications, etc.)
- Husky takes care of the Declaration and Re-Declarations with The Pensions Regulator to confirm your company’s compliance with its duties.
- Husky offers a service to help companies that are not compliant or late with their duties (including companies who have been contacted and even fined by TPR). We take over the process of making them compliant, assessing the situation, backdating pension contributions, and liaising directly with TPR (including appealing the fines).
Employee Engagement (Admin)
- Husky’s support team is available to assist workers in accessing their scheme, clarifying calculations, and addressing any other queries they may have.
Employee Engagement (Retirement Planning, Other Benefits)
- Employees receive timely notifications for important financial decision-making moments.
The workplace pension everyone deserves
Husky’s technology unlocks the power of workplace pensions for businesses of all sizes. We offer pension schemes, salary exchange, and payroll systems to enhance financial well-being and prosperity.